No Show Ball
Welcome to the Amara Legal Center’s 2nd Annual No Show Ball! The ball is our way of giving you, our supporters, a means to celebrate this season of giving without adding another holiday event to your calendar! During the month of December, Amara will be celebrating our No Show Ball all month long. You’ll hear from various voices in the Amara community about our clients, our achievements, and most importantly, our work providing free legal services to individuals whose rights have been violated through involvement in commercial sex.
So go ahead! Buy a round of drinks or dessert for yourself and your friends. Celebrate the work that we have done together this past year, while ensuring an even more successful 2017!
- Send a friend a drink to pay for one client’s legal filing fees ($15)
- Pass some hors d’oeuvres to advocate for clients’ rights ($30)
- Share a round of desserts to pay for a new client’s legal intake ($50)
- Pop a bottle of champagne to give a client hope for employment after clearing her criminal record ($100)
- Host a table to provide a survivor with full representation for family reunification ($500)